10+ B&B Bedroom Names
Bed and Breakfasts traditionally name each bedroom available to guests. This allows B&B owners, as well as their guests, to be able to distinguish between the rooms. The B&B bedroom names can be based on any number of reasons. Here are 10+ ways B&B bedroom names come about:
- Activity (such as a hobby or a sport like photography or football)
- Amenity (like a private hot tub or their own personal fireplace in the room)
- Color in the room (like red or lavender walls or bedding)
- Country or culture the room represents (such as China or Mexico)
- Famous people (including famous writers and leaders like Hemingway and Lincoln)
- History (named after the original residents; associated with the time period it was built)
- Local connection (near a famous local attraction; common local flowers or foods)
- Occasion (such as the Honeymoon Suite or Anniversary Room)
- Style the room is decorated in (such as Victorian or French Country)
- Theme (including a particular animal or season)
- Type of location (such as on the beach or in a castle)
As bed and breakfast owners, you can have fun with what you name your rooms. Be creative and come up with names of rooms that people would like to say they stayed in. Sometimes B&B owners have signs by the doors to let guests know they have come to the right room.
Naming the rooms in your house gives your bed and breakfast character and distinguishes it from other B&B’s. This also allows your guests to recommend the particular rooms they stayed in by their B&B bedroom names to other people.
To welcome your guests to your bed and breakfast, consider adding any of the following:
Decorative Wooden Welcome Sign: The word welcome is written in cursive on a real pine wood sign 16 X 5.5 X .75 inches.
Welcome Door Decal: An easy to apply, for indoor use, and won’t leave residue upon removal.
Welcome Peel & Stick Decal: Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, this decal is durable, UV Resistant, and waterproof. It is easy to apply to walls, doors, glass, and other hard surfaces.
Welcome Wall Quote: “Welcome. May all who enter as guests leave as friends.”
Welcome Door Mat: This warm and inviting welcome mat is made with strong and durable material and its strong bristles wipe away dirt, mud, and snow keeping your inn clean.
Full Disclosure: These are Amazon Affiliate links for which I receive compensation.
Top Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography