Rosemary House Bed and Breakfast
Rosemary House was voted “Best B&B in Chatham County” for three years in a row! This historic bed and breakfast is a 1912 Colonial Revival home with five cozy guest bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom.
The Haven Room is a haven and more. Their only first floor room, with a fireplace, queen bed, flat-screen TV, and two comfy chairs. It is decorated in soothing shades of teal and peach. Local artists painted the trompe l’oeil window, the desk, and the marbleized mantel. In the huge bathroom you’ll find an original mural and a 2-person BainUltra tub; let its therapeutic bubbling waters massage away your cares. Separate tiled shower.
The Retreat Room is an upstairs corner room, with a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen TV and queen-sized four-poster bed, decorated in shades of rose and navy blue, with an artist-painted antique vanity. It features a luxurious sunny bathroom that contains a therapeutic bubbling 2-person BainUltra tub and a separate tiled shower.
The Meadow Room is a two-room suite named for its large sunny windows and floral fabrics in rose and seafoam. The comfortable bedroom has an iron queen-sized bed. The beautifully decorated adjoining room holds a loveseat-twin sleeper and flat-screen TV. Up to three people can sleep here. Meadow’s bathroom contains an antique refinished claw-foot tub with a shower attachment.
The Willow Room is a guest favorite. Its blue-and-white color scheme reminded us of the Blue Willow china pattern, hence its name. Located on their second floor, it contains two antique spool beds, both full-size, flat-screen TV, and a bright sunny double window. A comfy chair and beautiful hand-painted dresser. It can sleep four. Tiled bath with tub-shower.
For those wondering how the bed and breakfast got its name, Rosemary House Bed and Breakfast is named for the herb rosemary, traditionally the herb of friendship and remembrance. This bed and breakfast is a great place for conversations with others in common places such as the porch with its comfortable rocking chairs, but this B&B allows privacy for those wanting to
Rosemary House B&B is just outside the famous Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Triangle:
- 33 miles to Raleigh
- 32 miles to Durham
- 17 miles to Chapel Hill
Yet there is plenty to see and do right in the local area of Pittsboro!
- Central Pittsboro is registered on the National Register of Historic Places, with over 100 contributing properties ranging in date from 1780s to 1949.
- Browse the quaint Downtown Pittsboro shops
- Chatham Marketplace is a small, friendly, fun store in an old label mill, about 1/4 mile from their B&B; a nice deli, great breads, wine, & produce
- Five wineries located within twenty minutes on the Heart of NC Wine Trail
- Spend an entire afternoon at McIntyre’s bookstore in Fearrington Village
- For lunch and dinner, dine at these popular local Pittsboro restaurants
- One minute away: is the beautiful new Chatham County Public Library
- Relax and restore at one of Pittsboro’s two wonderful day spas: Beautiful You Spa and Nail and Spa at Bell House
- See beautiful and smell fragrant flowers at Orchard Gallery which is just a few miles from their B&B
- Tour the 55-acre Carolina Tiger Rescue home to approximately 140 animals representing 11 species of threatened and endangered carnivores from around the world
- Stay put at their B&B. Enjoy a late breakfast. Rock on the porch, listen to the birds, and read a book.