Top 5 Reasons to Stay at a B&B
Do you know that your blog is the perfect place to promote reasons to stay at a B&B? Bed and Breakfast Blogging will write a blog for your B&B that entices your website visitors to book rooms!
The following are excellent reasons why a potential guest should choose to stay at your bed and breakfast versus a hotel.
1. Bed and breakfasts treat all of their guests with special care and attention. You may personalize their visits with little extras like flowers in their room and chocolate on their pillow.
2. B&B’s can be very romantic places to stay at. Several bed and breakfasts have honeymoon suites! You may offer dessert and wine served to their room in the evening.
3. Your guests will enjoy the best home-cooked breakfast they ever have because you cook delicious gourmet food including Eggs Benedict and French toast!
4. Your visitors will be staying in the comforts of your bed and breakfast home and have the amenities of a hotel. It is important to have pictures (even a video tour) of your bed and breakfast on your website for potential guests to see all your B&B has to offer.
5. Their special event is happening at your B&B. Many bed and breakfasts specialize in doing weddings or hosting meetings–yours may be one of them.
Bed and breakfast owners, it is important for your blog to highlight what makes your particular bed and breakfast unique. Give them reasons to stay at a B&B. Bed and Breakfast Blogging can write you online content that is targeted to market to your ideal B&B guests.
Image by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography